• Contact Us
  • Translate
  • Follow:
  • Accessibility
Home > Municipal Guide > Departments > Protective Services > Citizen Self Reporting

Citizen Self Reporting

You now have the option to report occurrences to police from the convenience of a computer.

Using the Citizen Self Reporting system, specific incidents can be reported online at your convenience without attending a detachment or waiting for an officer.

You can use this system to report:

• Theft under $5000
• Mischief / Damage to Property Under $5000
• Mischief / Damage to Vehicle Under $5000
• Theft from Vehicle
• Lost / Missing Property (including license plates)

Do not use this system if this is an emergency!
If it is, call 911.

If you prefer, you may still contact the OPP by phone to report a crime to have an officer attend.

The 24 hour OPP toll-free number is 1-888-310-1122.

To report an occurrence or if you have any questions about the system or to determine if your occurrence qualifies for online reporting, please go to www.opp.ca/reporting

Central Huron • 519-482-3997 • Contact Us